2013 October: POP hosted their 1st annual talent show in Connecticut. 25 kids performed and 200 people attended. Show was conceived, executed and supported completely by preteen kids. Admission fee was $20 per family. With the generous support of patrons and sponsors we raised $7400.
- 10 kids were fully adopted in India for one year. These kids are living in the ashrams run by ATMA VIDYA ASHRAM ($3,650)
- Expenditure for providing uniforms, backpacks, books, other school supplies for all the kids in the Ashram ($3,750)
- Blankets were donated to homeless center in Hartford, CT. (Mercy)
2014 October: POP hosted 2nd annual talent show in Connecticut. Admission for the talent show was $20 per family. With the generous support of patrons and sponsors we raised $4900.
- Was used to install Solar Panel in the ashrams run by ATMA VIDYA ASHRAM
- $500 was donated to Children Cancer and Bleeding disorder research center of Connecticut Children Medical Center.